It is nowhere near as easy as I looks to come up with a good “About” , even though such an “About” is extremely important for a blog.
And it is important – also for the team itself – to reflect upon our self-conception once in a while see if it needs modification.
So here – as a supplement to our IF-blog About comes an “extended about“:
We are a team defined by compatible values. Such as:
- We are in favour of sense and courage and against stupidity and fear.
- We prefer using common sense and human durability to using dogmas and prejudices.
- We are for freedom and against censorship.
- We favour civil courage and tolerance, rather than cowardice and ignorance.
- We want autonomy, instead of constraint.
- We want freedom, instead of violence.
- We want decency and regardfulness, instead of regardlessness.
- We want teams and clusters, instead of isolation and loneliness.
🙂 That almost sounds like a party program!
RMD (in the name of the team)
(translated by EG)